What Is it: The Pochette, a travel pouch.
Price and Where to Buy: Currently $38 on Hudsonandbleecker.com.
- Comes in a variety of fashionable designs.
- Small enough to fit into a bigger bag and used as a makeup case or jewelry organizer.
- Large enough to be used on its own as a clutch—you could fit a pair of foldable flats, your phone, and wallet in here.
- Inner zippered pockets keeps valuables safe (or keys easy to find.)
- Water resistant lining.
- After heavy use some of the threads on the outer fabric started fraying a little—nothing that was super noticeable though.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. We love being able to give our shoulders a break from heavy purses/day bags and switch to a clutch for dinner/nights out when traveling. This pouch is the perfect size, because it can fit a ton but still be used as a wristlet.
- Portability: 9/10. The bag is 9″Wx7″H when empty, and very lightweight.
- Value: 8/10. At $38 this is a great price for a bag of this size.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. We’re digging all the designs available on the Pochettes, but note that some of the newer prints are not on sale.
Final Verdict: If you’re looking for a bag big enough to hold all your essentials, but small enough to carry on your wrist, the Pochette is a great, budget-friendly and fashionable option.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
(Photo: Hudson and Bleecker
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.