What Is it: Lo & Sons’ Pearl bag.
- Adjustable shoulder strap converts from a crossbody to a shoulder bag, or to a clutch
- Padded zipper compartment protects gadgets (and fits a mini-tablet)
- Bag is divided into three main compartments—two with zipper closers, and one with a snap closure, to keep everything secure, but accessible
- Features organizational pockets, sized for cell phones, pens, and keys
- Made from 100 percent full-grain nappa leather
- Unique lining comes in a gorgeous lavender or camel color to add a touch of style
- Perfect everyday size holds your essentials for travel without weighing you down
- Is expensive at $248
How it Rates:
Final Verdict: If you’re looking for a forever purse that will go with you from the office to your travels (and want to spend more to have one that will last), The Pearl is it.
(Photo: Lo & Sons)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.