What Is it: Lo & Sons’ Pearl bag.
- Adjustable shoulder strap converts from a crossbody to a shoulder bag, or to a clutch
- Padded zipper compartment protects gadgets (and fits a mini-tablet)
- Bag is divided into three main compartments—two with zipper closers, and one with a snap closure, to keep everything secure, but accessible
- Features organizational pockets, sized for cell phones, pens, and keys
- Made from 100 percent full-grain nappa leather
- Unique lining comes in a gorgeous lavender or camel color to add a touch of style
- Perfect everyday size holds your essentials for travel without weighing you down
- Is expensive at $248
How it Rates:
Final Verdict: If you’re looking for a forever purse that will go with you from the office to your travels (and want to spend more to have one that will last), The Pearl is it.
(Photo: Lo & Sons)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
New Zealand: 13-Night, 5-City Vacation w/Air,...
Down Under Answersvacation $6199+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+