What Is it: The Lipault Paris Wheeled Carry-On Brief.
- Small size is perfect for short business trips (15.7″ x 13″ x 7.1″)
- Lightweight (5.4 lbs)
- Made of water-resistant Nylon Twill fabric
- Sturdy handles allow the bag to be carried over the shoulder
- Or, use the retractable handle to wheel the bag
- Three separate zippered compartments, including a padded tablet and laptop section
- Handy built-in pockets and dividers (like elastic shoe pockets and phone compartments)
- Suitcase lock included
- At $183.94, this is a very expensive bag
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. This is perfect for business travelers who take short trips with their laptop.
- Portability: 10/10. You’ll definitely find space for this wheeled brief in the overhead compartment or train luggage rack, and could probably cram this under your airplane seat in a pinch.
- Value: 5/10. $183.94 is a high price tag for a bag that won’t cut it on longer trips, size-wise.
- Durability: 10/10. All components of the wheeled brief, from the retractable handle to the fabric, are well-made. Plus, all Lipault products come with a three-year guarantee.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The wheeled brief is a nice-looking bag—we tested the purple color and got lots of compliments. (It also comes in a less eye-catching black and espresso.)
Final Verdict: If you take short trips for business, and hate carrying your laptop, the Lipault Wheeled Brief is a great solution!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.