What Is it: The Lipault Paris Wheeled Carry-On Brief.
- Small size is perfect for short business trips (15.7″ x 13″ x 7.1″)
- Lightweight (5.4 lbs)
- Made of water-resistant Nylon Twill fabric
- Sturdy handles allow the bag to be carried over the shoulder
- Or, use the retractable handle to wheel the bag
- Three separate zippered compartments, including a padded tablet and laptop section
- Handy built-in pockets and dividers (like elastic shoe pockets and phone compartments)
- Suitcase lock included
- At $183.94, this is a very expensive bag
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. This is perfect for business travelers who take short trips with their laptop.
- Portability: 10/10. You’ll definitely find space for this wheeled brief in the overhead compartment or train luggage rack, and could probably cram this under your airplane seat in a pinch.
- Value: 5/10. $183.94 is a high price tag for a bag that won’t cut it on longer trips, size-wise.
- Durability: 10/10. All components of the wheeled brief, from the retractable handle to the fabric, are well-made. Plus, all Lipault products come with a three-year guarantee.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The wheeled brief is a nice-looking bag—we tested the purple color and got lots of compliments. (It also comes in a less eye-catching black and espresso.)
Final Verdict: If you take short trips for business, and hate carrying your laptop, the Lipault Wheeled Brief is a great solution!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.