What Is it: The Lipault Paris 14 Inch Patent Weekend Satchel.
Price and Where to Buy: $125 on Lipault’s website.
- Structured bag stays open and upright for easy packing.
- Stylish design.
- Built-in strap slips over luggage handles—perfect for attaching the bag to your carry-on or rolling suitcase.
- Lightweight (weighs 2.2 lbs.)
- Holds enough for a weekend trip—the bag is 14x10x8″ and I was able to fit a change of clothing, high-heeled boots, and toiletries in it easily.
- The price, which at $125 is expensive.
- The bag’s two handles fit comfortably over my shoulder in regular clothing, but when wearing a heavy winter jacket, I had to carry the handles by hand instead.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This Lipault bag is the perfect size for a weekend trip.
- Portability: 8/10. The built-in strap that lets you attach the satchel to luggage is genius, but I wish the carry handles were slightly bigger.
- Value: 7/10. The price is definitely high on this bag, but the quality does justify it.
- Durability: 10/10. The satchel is so durable that it comes with a three-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The basic black satchel is very sleek and stylish, or get it in red or blue for a fun pop of color.
Final Verdict: If you’re seeking the perfect weekend getaway bag that can double as a gym bag or work tote, the Lipault Satchel is worth the splurge!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.