What Is it: The Kuhi Comfort Original Travel Pillow.
- Unique design lets you position the two cushioned sides of the pillow in a variety of formations for different resting positions
- Can be used as a neck pillow, back pillow, or lap table
- Velvet microfiber cover feels plush
- Travel case is water-resistant
- Use the handle on the travel case to attach it to your luggage
- Entire pillow can be machine-washed
- Very large for a travel pillow.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. If you don’t find traditional travel pillows comfortable, the Kuhi could be useful for you, if you can twist it into a position that supports your head.
- Portability: 4/10. Inflatable travel pillows definitely have the edge in this category. The Kuhi Comfort measures 14″ x 6″ x 3″ (when stuffed in the case it can get as small as 8″ x 6″), plus it weighs 12 ozs.
- Value: 5/10. The price point is as hefty as the pillow, at $39.99.
- Durability: 9/10. The velvet microfiber is comfortable and very durable, plus, the fact that the whole pillow can be washed makes us feel better about reusing the Kuhi over and over again.
- Cool Factor: 3/10. Does anyone look cool using a travel pillow? At least this design is unobtrusive and won’t call attention to you.
Final Verdict: If inflatable travel pillows don’t do it for you, the Kuhi Comfort might be worth checking out—especially if you like to sleep with your head tilted to the side rather than pushed forward. It’s also great for people looking for lumbar support pillows. However, if you like to travel really light, you may want to skip this rather bulky product.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
(Photo: Kuhi Comfort)