What Is it: Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones.
Price and Where to Buy: $24.99 on Amazon.
- Folds flat and doesn’t take up a lot of space when not in use.
- Comfortable, cushioned earpieces.
- Can be used as wireless music headphones and as a Bluetooth phone headset
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices, including iPhones and Androids
- Batteries will last up to 10 hours
Cons: The buttons on the side of the earphones make it easy to accidentally turn the headphones on, which could drain the battery.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These Kinivo headphones are great for travel, as you won’t have to worry about tangled cords.
- Portability: 9/10. The headphones fold flat and are only 5″ x 5″ x 5″.
- Value: 8/10. Just over $30 is a decent price for quality wireless headphones.
- Durability: 9/10. The Kinivo BTH240s are well-constructed with durable materials.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. You will look cooler than the person with the tangled iPod headphones!
Final Verdict: If you use Bluetooth and like to listen to music wirelessly, the Kinivo BTH240 are a good, affordable headphone option.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.