What Is it: The High Sierra Deluxe Trapezoid Boot Bag, a bag to hold your ski/snowboard boots, helmet, goggles, and other winter sports gear.
Price and Where to Buy: $70 on Amazon.
- The bag has separate compartments for all your gear—so your dirty ski boots aren’t dripping on to your helmet. (There are two side compartments that hold boots up to size 13.)
- A mesh flap inside the main compartment holds the helmet snugly, keeping it from being banged around.
- Boot compartments have ventilation and drainage to keep the bag from getting too wet or smelly.
- There are pockets to hold goggles, gloves, hats, keys, and other necessities.
- Can be carried either by a handle, or worn as a backpack.
- Shoulder straps are padded and designed to distribute the bag’s weight evenly.
- Large enough to carry gear and clothing (the High Sierra is 18″ x 16.5″ x 14″.)
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We hate having to drag multiple bags on a ski trip—this is great for transporting your boots, helmet, and outerwear in one.
- Portability: 9/10. The well-designed shoulder straps make this a breeze to carry.
- Value: 9/10. The High Sierra Deluxe Trapezoid Boot Bag normally retails for $140, but it’s on sale at Amazon for just $70.
- Durability: 10/10. The bag is made from 1680-Denier Ballistic Duralite, a durable material that will stand up to the wet and cold snow sports environment. The extra touches like ventilation and drainage will make this bag last.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. This boot bag looks great, and you’ll look cooler than the skiers who are fumbling to carry multiple bags.
Final Verdict: If you ski or snowboard and have your own boots/equipment, the High Sierra Deluxe Trapezoid Boot Bag is a great investment, and a steal at this price!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
(Photo: High Sierra)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.