What Is It: ADK Packworks Grocer Bag, a reusable tote bag.
Price and Where to Buy: $36 on Amazon.
Pros: Unlike regular tote bags, the Grocer features an internal folding metal frame and plastic bottom, which helps the bag keep its shape and prevents it from falling and spilling over. The bag can be removed from the frame for easy washing. The Grocer’s two straps allow users to wear the bag in three ways: over the shoulder, as a backpack, and as a two handle tote. The bag measures 15″ x 12″ x 8″ and can fit a lot of stuff.
Cons: The empty Grocer weighs 1 lb 12 oz (due to the internal steel frame), making it heavier than a regular tote.
How It Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. Easier and more comfortable to carry than plastic bags, the Grocer would be great for travel or every day grocery shopping.
- Portability: 9/10. When not in use, the bag folds flat for easy transportation, but pops up for easy loading when you’re ready to use it.
- Value: 7/10. Certainly more expensive than a regular tote bag, but this is basically three bags in one, and is structured.
- Durability: 10/10. The Grocer is built to last, and we love that it is washable, especially if you’re using it to carry food or laundry.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Looks good and comes in a variety of colors!
Final Verdict: If you use reusable tote bags often, upgrade to the Grocer for quick loading and unloading and easier storage. If you use plastic bags, then you should still upgrade to the Grocer for the environment’s sake!
(Photo: ADK Packworks)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.