What Is it: The GoGo Pillow, a tablet holder, neck pillow, and backpack that you may have seen advertised on a late-night infomercial.
Price and Where to Buy: $21.95 on Amazon or $19.95 plus $9.95 shipping and handling on GoGoPillow.com. The GoGo Pillow website is running a “buy one, get one free” promotion, but note that you will have to pay an extra $9.95 shipping for the “free” pillow.
- The cover is made out of a very comfortable, plush polyester material.
- It holds tablets of various sizes (we tested with a Kindle Fire.)
- Easy to flip between using this as a neck pillow, backpack, and table holder, which is nice for travel. Use it to hold up your tablet while you read or watch a video, and then convert it to a neck pillow for a nap.
- You can use the straps to mount your tablet on a seat-back for easy video watching.
- Works well as a tablet stand to prop your tablet at a comfortable angle when you’re lying down.
- Using the GoGo Pillow as a backpack would look ridiculous on anyone except a small child—it’s small and awkward to wear as an adult, and it doesn’t hold much beyond a tablet.
- Sometimes the pillow doesn’t stand up well on its own—it works better when it is leaning against something.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 7/10. Would be most useful for children and for car travel, as well as lounging around at home.
- Portability: 6/10. The backpack idea is a good one, but wearing this as a backpack doesn’t work that well in reality. It is the size of a standard neck pillow, and would take up your entire tray table on a plane if you were using it as a tablet stand. The GoGo Pillow is 12 x 3 x 12 inches and 3 lbs.
- Value: 9/10. $22 is a great deal for a neck pillow and a tablet stand, but be careful of those extra shipping charges if you buy directly from the GoGo Pillow’s website.
- Durability: 10/10. The GoGo Pillow is well-made and can be hand-washed.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. It’s pretty cool that this converts from a neck pillow to a tablet stand, but we wouldn’t call the mini-backpack cool.
Final Verdict: If you like to travel with a neck pillow and a tablet stand, this product can fulfill both needs, and the plush cover makes it very comfortable.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
(Photo: GoGo Pillow)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.