What Is it: The EO Travel Backpack by Incase.
- Main compartment expands 35 percent and can hold enough for a weekend trip
- Padded sleeve fits up to a 17 inch laptop
- Protected interior pocket for tablets
- Butterfly design allows you to leave your laptop in the (unzipped and open) bag while going through airport security
- The front of the backpack is triple coated with a weather-resistant material to keep your stuff dry
- Padded straps stay comfortable even when you’re carrying a heavy load
- The EO Travel backpack is 3.3 lbs when empty, which is pretty heavy for a backpack
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. No need for a separate suitcase and laptop bag on shorter trips—the EO Travel backpack serves as both
- Portability: 7/10. It’s carry-on sized, but loses points for the weight. (The bag is 18.5″ x 12″ x 6.3″ empty, and expands to 18.5″ x 12″ x 9″)
- Value: 7/10. $179.95 is expensive for a laptop bag, but the extra space and design of this bag make it more like a suitcase.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. This is actually a really nicely designed backpack, with a professional and sleek look
Final Verdict: Often flying away on short business trips? The EO Travel backpack might be a worthwhile investment if you want the mobility of a backpack over a wheeled suitcase, plus the TSA-approved laptop design is pretty invaluable.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.