What Is it: Eccolo’s eReader Case, a lightweight and compact protective case for eReaders.
Price and Where to Buy: $24 from Amazon.com
- The Eccolo case is lightweight and doesn’t add much extra heft to your eReader.
- Elastics hold your eReader in place
- Fits most standard eReaders (Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Nook)
- Has a pocket to keep papers and travel documents.
- No stand to prop up your eReader if you want to watch movies or read hands-free.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 7/10. Protects your eReader from scratches and fumbles.
- Portability: 10/10. The Eccolo case is slim and light.
- Value: 6/10. $24 is a bit high for a case without a kickstand.
- Durability: 8/10. The outside is made of faux leather which seems high quality.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. The case comes in a wide variety of cool colors and stylish designs.
Final Verdict: If you just want a slim case to protect your eReader from minor scratches and bumps, the Eccolo is a stylish bet. If you need a case that will cushion your eReader against major disasters, or allow you to use it hands-free, this is not your product.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.