What is it: An easy to set up two-person hammock.
- Sets up in seconds
- Fits two people
- Easy to use
- Comes with a compression stuff sack so you can take it anywhere
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
- Lightweight (19 oz.)
- Made from breathable, quick-drying nylon
We can’t think of any! This hammock is well-priced, easy to use, and comfortable.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. If you like camping (or just lounging in your local park/backyard) this hammock is a must-have!
- Value: 9/10. This is a well-priced hammock considering the high-quality
- Durability: 10/10. This hammock will withstand rain and rough handling
- Portability: 10/10. We love how small this hammock packs down in the compression sack, and how lightweight it is.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Look at the picture above—nothing is cooler than hanging out in a hammock.
Final Verdict: Love hammocks? The Eagles Nest Outfitters one is a great choice for it’s portability, durability, and price point. Plus, it sets up in seconds, so you can be relaxing in less than a minute.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.