What Is it: The Dovedale Parka.
Price and Where to Buy: $180 on Craghoppers’ website.
- Fleece lining keeps you warm and helps retain body heat
- Has 10 pockets, including two with zipped hand warmers, one for a mobile phone, one for a credit card, and two zipped inner pockets to protect valuables
- Adjustable waist
- Removable hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Uses an “AquaDry Membrane” that is waterproof and breathable
- Faux fur on the hood can be removed
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- 37 inch length keeps you warm
- Only available in two colors (white and black)
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Dovedale Parka is perfect for trips to cold climates, or for everyday wear in the winter.
- Portability: 9/10. Unlike most winter jackets, this one isn’t bulky or puffy. You could fold it down to fit in a carry-on if you didn’t want to wear it on the plane.
- Value: 7/10. $180 is a decent price for a good winter jacket.
- Durability: 10/10. This jacket is very well made, but if something does wear out or break on it, there’s always the lifetime guarantee from Craghoppers.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the ability to cinch the waist on this jacket to avoid looking like a blob, plus, the coast is much sleeker looking than normal puffy jackets. The removable faux fur hood makes this jacket pretty cool as well.
Final Verdict: Definitely upgrade your winter jacket to the Dovedale Parka, especially if you’ve got some cold trips planned this winter—it will keep you warm and stylish.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.