What Is it: The Comfy Commuter Travel and Neck Pillow.
- Offers a full money back guarantee (if purchased through the Comfy Commuter website) if returned within 30 days of delivery
- Flat back doesn’t push your head forward
- Slip resistant fabric on the back helps keep the pillow in place
- Optional chin strap can be used for a snug fit and for additional neck support
- Side pocket for storage
- Made in the USA
- Compacts down into an attached carry bag
- Although there are included straps to help compress the pillow, I still found it bulky to carry on a plane
- I felt that the using the chin strap made me feel like I was being strangled by the pillow, and that without it, my head would fall forward while I slept
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 6/10. If the pillow works for you, it’s definitely useful! If it doesn’t, than it’s just another bulky item to haul around while you travel
- Value: 5/10. The price point is still very high for a travel pillow, even on sale
- Durability: 10/10. The outer cover is made of 85 percent polyester and 15 percent cotton, and the inner cover is 100 percent polyester. The pillow is very durable and will last a while, since it is washable
- Cool Factor: 8/10. This pillow isn’t any dorkier than any other travel pillow.
Final Verdict: This pillow didn’t work for me, but hundreds of happy reviewers on Amazon love it. Since there’s a money-back guarantee, you might as well try it for yourself if you’re in the market for a new travel pillow.
(Photo: Comfy Commuter)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.