What Is it: CitySlips Tech Earmuffs, earmuffs that double as headphones.
Price and Where to Buy: $50 on CitySlips. Smarter Travel readers get 20 percent off using the coupon code: Smarter Travel.
- Look like normal earmuffs, but function as headphones.
- The ear-covers fold inwards for easy storage/transport.
- Are very comfortable to wear—the fuzzy ear-covers keep the wearer warm!
- The sound quality is surprisingly good when listening to music—much better than you’d expect from earmuffs!
- There’s an inline microphone, so these can be used with your smartphone.
- The cord detaches so you can wear these as regular earmuffs
- They look stylish, and we like that they don’t use real fur.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. It’s only November, and we’re already freezing. These earmuffs will be great for keeping us warm and connected this winter.
- Portability: 9/10. The earmuffs are lightweight, and the earpieces fold in to make them more portable.
- Value: 7/10. At $50, these are fairly pricey, but if you use the 20 percent off promo code mentioned above, it’s not so bad.
- Durability: 7/10. The earmuffs are well-made, but we wish there was a way to clean them.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. You will look cool and warm listening to music through these stylish tech earmuffs.
Final Verdict: If you’re torn between wearing headphones or earmuffs, the CitySlips Tech Earmuffs are the perfect solution!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.