What Is It: Brincatti Easy-Fill Travel Bottles that meet the TSA’s 3-1-1 rule for liquids and gels aboard planes.
Price and Where to Buy: $9.99 for a pack of four (three bottles and one sprayer) on Brincatti’s website.
Pros: They’re not joking about these bottles being wide-mouth and easy to fill—the opening of these containers are as big as the bottles themselves. That wide-mouth makes the bottles easy to clean and easy to wash out, which is tough with traditional travel bottles. The design is fairly spill-proof, and the hard plastic will stand up to lots of travel. We also like that the set comes inside its own clear quart bag so you can breeze through security, as well as removable labels so you know which bottle is conditioner and which is sunscreen.
Cons: The bottles only come in one size (3 oz.). We wish they had a more mix-and-match selection with which to customize our kit.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10 – I’m always struggling to wash old shampoo and conditioner out of travel sized bottles after a trip. These bottles make clean up easy, and make them a breeze to fill.
- Portability: 10/10 – It’s the perfect size for a carry-on (even the TSA thinks so) and the clear quart bag is much nicer than a zip-lock bag.
- Value: 8/10 – Buy this kit once, and you’ll never have to buy travel size toiletries again. Individual travel size bottles are usually around $1 at the store, but this kit is worth a few extra dollars.
- Durability: 9/10 – The bottles themselves are durable plastic, but the quart-sized zipper bag doesn’t seem like it would last as long as the containers.
- Cool Factor: 6/10 – Saving the environment (by not buying lots of travel toiletries) is cool, right?
Final Verdict: Pick these up and fill them with your favorite toiletries while you travel rather than spending money on mini bottles of “not your brand shampoo” every-time you fly.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Peru: 7-Night Lima, Puerto Maldonado &...
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Shop and Save with Country Inns...
Patricia MagañaHotel & Lodging Deals