What Is it: The Armpocket, a pouch that straps on to your arm and holds your phone and other essentials.
Price and Where to Buy: $34.95 on Armpocket’s website.
- Holds most smartphones
- Lets you use your smartphone without taking it out of the Armpocket (there are headphone outlets and you can use a touch screen through the plastic pocket window)
- Doesn’t slide around on your arm when running
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Has interior pockets to hold IDs, cards, keys, etc.
- The strap is moisture-wicking and vented to keep your arm from getting too sweaty
Cons: The Armpocket i-25’s biggest strength (how much it holds) is also one of its biggest weaknesses (the larger size can feel a little bulky.) At 5.3 x 3.5 x 1.0 inches, you’re not going to forget that you’re wearing this on your arm.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Great for carrying your phone and keys while on a run, hike, or just a walk when you don’t want to bring a bag.
- Portability: 9/10. The Armpocket lets you tote you stuff around hands-free, but since it is sized big enough to carry a smartphone and other junk, it can feel a little bulky.
- Value: 7/10. You can find similar products for less than half the price of the Armpocket, but they won’t match the quality.
- Durability: 10/10. The Armpocket’s materials are eco-friendly and durable.
- Cool Factor: 7/10. The colors are nice, but you won’t look super fashionable wearing the Armpocket.
Final Verdict: If you like to be active on the road (but still carry your phone, keys, and emergency cash on you), the Armpocket is a great way to be hands-free on the go.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.