What Is it: The Justin Boat Shoe from Aetrex.
- 100 percent leather exterior upper
- Orthotic soles support your feet on long walks
- Memory foam interior maximizes comfort
- Microbial antibacterial lining prevents odor
- Water resistant materials keep you dry
- Exterior sole is made from a slip-resistant material, and features a tread pattern that channels liquid away from the sole
- Very lightweight and comfortable
- The sole doesn’t match the rest of the shoe—these would look much better if they were a uniform color.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. Comfortable, supportive shoes for men are tough to find. The Aetrex boat shoes tick both boxes.
- Value: 7/10. The price point is average for a well-made leather shoe.
- Durability: 10/10. The interior lining and exterior sole on these shoes are extremely tough—you can count on these shoes to last you through many, many miles.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Boat shoes are very in right now, and these shoes are definitely cooler than wandering around a city in white sneakers while traveling (as so many tourists do.) The shoes are also dressy enough for business/fancier environments, but would pair just as well with casual shorts.
Final Verdict: The Aetrex Justin boat shoes can take you from a sailboat, to a business casual meeting, to a nice dinner. These could be the only shoes you need to pack for an entire trip—and you’d be comfortable the whole time.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.