What Is it: The Justin Boat Shoe from Aetrex.
- 100 percent leather exterior upper
- Orthotic soles support your feet on long walks
- Memory foam interior maximizes comfort
- Microbial antibacterial lining prevents odor
- Water resistant materials keep you dry
- Exterior sole is made from a slip-resistant material, and features a tread pattern that channels liquid away from the sole
- Very lightweight and comfortable
- The sole doesn’t match the rest of the shoe—these would look much better if they were a uniform color.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. Comfortable, supportive shoes for men are tough to find. The Aetrex boat shoes tick both boxes.
- Value: 7/10. The price point is average for a well-made leather shoe.
- Durability: 10/10. The interior lining and exterior sole on these shoes are extremely tough—you can count on these shoes to last you through many, many miles.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Boat shoes are very in right now, and these shoes are definitely cooler than wandering around a city in white sneakers while traveling (as so many tourists do.) The shoes are also dressy enough for business/fancier environments, but would pair just as well with casual shorts.
Final Verdict: The Aetrex Justin boat shoes can take you from a sailboat, to a business casual meeting, to a nice dinner. These could be the only shoes you need to pack for an entire trip—and you’d be comfortable the whole time.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.