Give your feet some love with these super comfy slipper socks by the footwear brand Plaka. As most of the U.S. is in mild springtime weather, it’s just a little too hot for slippers but too cold to go barefoot all the time. Enter the slipper sock. With these slipper socks, you can check your mail, take the dog out, and work from home without having to change your shoes. And the best part is, they’re foldable and super packable, so we can take them with us once we’re traveling again.
Plaka Slipper Socks Review
How the Plaka Slipper Socks Rate
- Usefulness: 9/10. While in quarantine I find my feet getting too warm in my normal slippers, but I also keep having to put on socks and shoes when I go to take out the trash or check my mail. The slipper socks have solved both of these problems and are super comfortable while I’m sitting at my desk.
- Durability: 9/10. I wouldn’t go for a long walk in these, but the rubber bottoms are very durable and even have some grip support.
- Portability: 10/10. The slipper socks fold up super small so you can easily travel with them or throw them in your purse.
- Style: 8/10. I bought the heather gray color, so the neutral color combined with the minimalist style means these slipper socks go with pretty much everything.
Final Verdict: If, like me, you’re struggling with which footwear to wear while working from home, these slipper socks are your answer. They are comfortable, have a minimalist style, and are the perfect fit: not too tight to the point that they’re heat-constricting, but also not so loose that they lack support.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 12 Products to Keep You Sane While Stuck at Home
- What Travel Editors Are Doing During Quarantine
- The 11 Best Grocery Delivery and Alcohol Delivery Services
Our Favorite Items for the Home
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.