We’ve discovered more Pinterest packing hacks using household items to help you pack smarter for your next trip. Check them out below!
- Use a dirty laundry bag (or small trash bag) to separate and compress dirty clothes.
- Sort jewelry in a pill organizer.
- Pack large plastic bags for outfit organization.
- Save space by packing socks into shoes.
- Keep the shape of your hat by packing items inside it.
- Fold silk shirts in tissue paper to keep them wrinkle-free.
- Wrap heated hair tools like a travel-sized curling iron or straightener with a pot holder for protection.
- Use a dry tea bag to freshen up your suitcase.
Follow us on Pinterest for more great packing tips and hacks:
Want more? Here’s the first edition of our Pinterest packing hacks video!