We’ve discovered more Pinterest packing hacks using household items to help you pack smarter for your next trip. Check them out below!
- Use a dirty laundry bag (or small trash bag) to separate and compress dirty clothes.
- Sort jewelry in a pill organizer.
- Pack large plastic bags for outfit organization.
- Save space by packing socks into shoes.
- Keep the shape of your hat by packing items inside it.
- Fold silk shirts in tissue paper to keep them wrinkle-free.
- Wrap heated hair tools like a travel-sized curling iron or straightener with a pot holder for protection.
- Use a dry tea bag to freshen up your suitcase.
Follow us on Pinterest for more great packing tips and hacks:
Want more? Here’s the first edition of our Pinterest packing hacks video!
More from SmarterTravel:
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.