What Is It: Zink’s Mini Boxcar vegan bag.
Why It’s Smart:
• Made from 100 percent vegan, 100 percent ethically made materials
• 10 percent of the proceeds from the sale of each bag goes to charity (the beneficiary depends on which color you choose—for example, the blush pink bag will donate to a breast cancer care center, the sky blue bag will go towards Austin Speech labs, etc.)
• Well-crafted with solid brass hardware
• Fully lined in natural canvas
• Hidden magnet flap keeps the bag closed and secure
• Detachable crossbody strap lets this bag be worn in two ways
• Classic style
Where to Buy: Available on ZinkEveryday.com.
Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Peru: 6-Night Lima & Cusco Tour,...
The Caribbean: Luxe, All-Inclusive Sandals Resorts...
Avoya Travelhotel $489+
Ecuador: 4-Night Quito & Galapagos Cruise...