What Is It: Pants made from a 46 percent wool, 51 percent recycled polyester, and 3 percent spandex blend.
Why It’s Smart:
• Machine washable (no dry-cleaning required)
• Recycled fabric is eco-friendly
• Extremely comfortable
• Design is a hybrid of jeans and dress pants
• Five pockets hold all your stuff
• 7-inch leg opening is great for bike commuters (anti-sprocket design)
Where to Buy: Available on MakersandRiders.com.
Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.