What Is It: A shirt with lots of built-in travel-friendly features.
Why It’s Smart:
• Looks like a regular shirt
• Two standard pockets camouflage two zipper security pockets hidden behind them
• Pockets sized specifically to hold a boarding pass folded in half
• Extremely comfortable—made from a very light, patented 100 percent Nature-Like Nylon fabric
• Fabric looks and feels like cotton, but is wrinkle-resistant, quick-drying, odor-resistant, lightweight, breathable, and durable
• Comes with a free RFID blocking credit card sleeve
• Easily converts from a short sleeve to a long sleeve
Where to Buy: Available on Clothing Arts’ website
(Photo: Clothing Arts)
Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+