PhoneSoap Polish Review
Price and Where to Buy PhoneSoap Polish: Available on Amazon.
- Removes bacteria
- Works on any touchscreen surface (and on non-textured screen protectors)
- Cleans smudges from your screen
- Protects your phone from germs
- Builds up a protective layer the more you use it
- Easy to use
- Smart design with built-in foam cap sponge
- Can be used hundreds of times
Can’t be used on textured screens
Easy to mistake for actual lip balm (at least it’s non-toxic)
How PhoneSoap Polish Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We know we should clean our phones, but we don’t do it as often as we should. The PhoneSoap’s ease of use will make us sanitize more often
- Value: 7/10. The initial price point is pretty high, but you can use the PhoneSoap hundreds of times, so it evens out
- Portability: 10/10. Much easier to carry than wipes or sprays
- Cool Factor: 8/10. Your phone’s screen will look as shiny as when you first got it, which is pretty cool.
Final Verdict: We’ve all heard that statistic about our phones being dirtier than public toilets. Keep yours clean in an easy, travel-friendly way with the PhoneSoap Polish.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.