PhoneSoap Polish Review
Price and Where to Buy PhoneSoap Polish: Available on Amazon.
- Removes bacteria
- Works on any touchscreen surface (and on non-textured screen protectors)
- Cleans smudges from your screen
- Protects your phone from germs
- Builds up a protective layer the more you use it
- Easy to use
- Smart design with built-in foam cap sponge
- Can be used hundreds of times
Can’t be used on textured screens
Easy to mistake for actual lip balm (at least it’s non-toxic)
How PhoneSoap Polish Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We know we should clean our phones, but we don’t do it as often as we should. The PhoneSoap’s ease of use will make us sanitize more often
- Value: 7/10. The initial price point is pretty high, but you can use the PhoneSoap hundreds of times, so it evens out
- Portability: 10/10. Much easier to carry than wipes or sprays
- Cool Factor: 8/10. Your phone’s screen will look as shiny as when you first got it, which is pretty cool.
Final Verdict: We’ve all heard that statistic about our phones being dirtier than public toilets. Keep yours clean in an easy, travel-friendly way with the PhoneSoap Polish.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.