Enter the Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism “Dream Vacation” sweepstakes by June 30, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a four-night trip for two to Palm Springs, including roundtrip air, hotel accommodations, dining certificate, retail certificates, and activity passes.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $2,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Is Tipping Coming to Uber?
- Don’t Want to Fly United? Here’s How to Redeem Your Miles
- Will the Government Make Air Travel Great Again?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.