Outdoor Research’s Callista Tank can be worn alone or as a base layer on your active vacations.
Outdoor Research’s Callista Tank Review:
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of writing, select colors and sizes of the Callista Tank were available on Amazon starting at $32.51.
How The Callista Tank Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Callista Tank is versatile enough that you could wear it either for a workout or underneath a blazer for a dressier look. Adjustable ruching on the sides and back allow you to customize the fit of this tank top.
- Value: 7/10. Although somewhat expensive for a tank top, the Callista tank earns its price tag with features like a built-in bra, a breathable/quick-drying/moisture-wicking fabric and an adjustable hem.
- Portability: 10/10. The tank top weighs just 6.9 ounces and packs down super small.
- Durability: 10/10. The polyester / Lycra blend fabric will hold up to even the toughest workout.
- Cool Factor: 10/10.The Callista tank has way more style than your average workout top, thanks to the scoop neck, script embroidery, and ruching.
Final Verdict: The Callista tank works great as a base layer or worn alone, whether you’re working out or just wandering.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.