Outdoor Research’s Callista Tank can be worn alone or as a base layer on your active vacations.
Outdoor Research’s Callista Tank Review:
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of writing, select colors and sizes of the Callista Tank were available on Amazon starting at $32.51.
How The Callista Tank Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Callista Tank is versatile enough that you could wear it either for a workout or underneath a blazer for a dressier look. Adjustable ruching on the sides and back allow you to customize the fit of this tank top.
- Value: 7/10. Although somewhat expensive for a tank top, the Callista tank earns its price tag with features like a built-in bra, a breathable/quick-drying/moisture-wicking fabric and an adjustable hem.
- Portability: 10/10. The tank top weighs just 6.9 ounces and packs down super small.
- Durability: 10/10. The polyester / Lycra blend fabric will hold up to even the toughest workout.
- Cool Factor: 10/10.The Callista tank has way more style than your average workout top, thanks to the scoop neck, script embroidery, and ruching.
Final Verdict: The Callista tank works great as a base layer or worn alone, whether you’re working out or just wandering.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.