OtterBox Symmetry Case Review
- Available for: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 5c, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5
- Comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns
- Thin case is pocket-friendly, so you can carry it everywhere
- Shock-absorbing interior and external materials protect your phone from drops
- Raised beveled edge keeps the screen protected
- One piece design easily snaps on and off your phone
- Although the raised edge on the case keeps the glass screen on your phone somewhat safe from drops, you will probably need to also invest in a screen protector to prevent scratches or cracks. (Otterbox’s compatible Alpha Glass screen protector is sold separately, and will run you an additional $20-$30.)
How OtterBox Symmetry Case Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Keep your phone protected without sacrificing style.
- Value: 9/10. Prices vary pretty widely on these cases, so be sure to shop around to find the best deal.
- Durability: 10/10. OtterBox is the gold standard for smartphone cases, and the Symmetry line is no different—these cases are built to last (and make your phone last.)
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The new colors and designs offer something for everyone—for the businessperson who needs a professional looking phone case, to the fashionista who wants the coolest looking cover.
Final Verdict: Keep your phone safe and your style game on point—the new OtterBox Symmetry Series is a great-looking (and performing) option at an affordable price.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.