OtterBox Symmetry Case Review
- Available for: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 5c, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5
- Comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns
- Thin case is pocket-friendly, so you can carry it everywhere
- Shock-absorbing interior and external materials protect your phone from drops
- Raised beveled edge keeps the screen protected
- One piece design easily snaps on and off your phone
- Although the raised edge on the case keeps the glass screen on your phone somewhat safe from drops, you will probably need to also invest in a screen protector to prevent scratches or cracks. (Otterbox’s compatible Alpha Glass screen protector is sold separately, and will run you an additional $20-$30.)
How OtterBox Symmetry Case Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Keep your phone protected without sacrificing style.
- Value: 9/10. Prices vary pretty widely on these cases, so be sure to shop around to find the best deal.
- Durability: 10/10. OtterBox is the gold standard for smartphone cases, and the Symmetry line is no different—these cases are built to last (and make your phone last.)
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The new colors and designs offer something for everyone—for the businessperson who needs a professional looking phone case, to the fashionista who wants the coolest looking cover.
Final Verdict: Keep your phone safe and your style game on point—the new OtterBox Symmetry Series is a great-looking (and performing) option at an affordable price.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.