How the Oros Rover Insulate Leggings Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. These leggings do triple duty for travelers: as insulting layering, workout gear, and under dresses and skirts. As an insulating layer, the NASA-inspired Solarcore insulation manages to be both sleek and effective. I tested the leggings in freezing conditions and found that they helped trap body heat effectively, protected against wind, and, felt comfortable under pants. As workout gear, they wicked moisture effectively and didn’t bind or pinch. And under a dress, they were great because they helped me stay warm and had interesting but subtle detailing along the side of the leg. Plus, they have a hidden pocket.
- Value: 10/10. Comparable insulating leggings cost up to $100, so at $85, these are a great deal. Adding to the value is the fact that these can be worn alone as either workout or athleisure wear.
- Portability: 10/10. These leggings roll up to be about the size of a burrito, and they’re warm but lightweight.
- Durability: 8/10. With proper care, these will likely last a long time.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. These leggings offer a flattering fit, cool details, and not-too-hot, not-too-cold insulation.
Final Verdict: Oros Rover Insulated Leggings offer travelers high-tech warmth on cold days, all while embracing style.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.