Oiselle Running Gear Review:
How the Oiselle Running Gear Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Both tops are lightweight, soft, stretchy, and comfortable for running or other workouts. They offer coverage without making you too hot.
- Value: 9/10. The prices are comparable to other high-end athletic apparel brands, and these will last for a long time.
- Durability: 9/10. The tops hold up well to intense sweat sessions, and both can be machine-washed.
Portability: 10/10. The shirts pack down small and are extremely lightweight, so they won’t take up much room in your suitcase.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The stylish prints on these make the tops indistinguishable from regular clothing, so you could pair these with jeans and wear them outside of the gym as well.
Final Verdict: Add an Oiselle top to your summer athletic apparel lineup to stay cool and fashionable.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Best Workout Clothes and Tools for Travel
- 11 Performance Wear Outfits You’ll Actually Want to Wear While Traveling, 2017 Edition
- Athleisure Clothes You Can Wear in First Class or the Gym
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.