The No Knot Necklace Carrier keeps rings, earrings, and necklaces safe and tangle-free while you travel.
The No Knot Necklace Carrier Review:
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of writing, the No Knot Necklace Carrier was on sale on Amazon for $17.95 (originally $27.84).
Rates:How the No Knot Necklace Carrier
- Usefulness: 8/10. Simply thread your necklaces through the plastic center tube and secure them. Your necklaces will stay tangle-free and easy to find. There are also pockets to keep your earrings and other accessories organized.
- Durability: 7/10. The zipper on the No Knot Necklace case is smooth and durable, and the fabric case seems well-made.
- Portability: 8/10. The case is on the larger side, but lays flat for easy packing.
Final Verdict: If you like to bring your jewelry with you while traveling, the No Knot Necklace Carrier will help keep it all from getting snarled or lost.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 3 Priceless Hacks for Packing Jewelry
- 6 Pieces of Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags
- 10 Best Foldable Travel Bags and Foldable Luggage
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.