The Nite Ize Radiant 750 Rechargeable Bike light mounts easily to your handlebar or helmet and provides 180 degrees of bright illumination to keep you visible and safe.
Nite Ize Radiant 750 Rechargeable Bike Light Review
Price and Where to Buy the Nite Ize Radiant 750 Rechargeable Bike Light: The Nite Ize Radiant 750 rechargeable bike light is available on Amazon for $55.
How the Nite Ize Radiant 750 Rechargeable Bike Light Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This bike light can be worn on either your handlebars or to your helmet, and includes mounts for both. It has high, low, and flash modes, and the rechargeable battery is good for more than 17 hours of use at a time (on low).
- Value: 8/10. Other bike lights are less expensive, but you’ll end up paying the same amount (or more) in batteries. The rechargeable bike light will save you money and is more eco-friendly.
- Portability: 10/10. The handlebar mount lets you slide the light off of your bike when you’re not using it, which is a great feature if you’re parking it on the street or in a high-theft area.
- Durability: 9/10. The Nite Ize Radiant 750 is very durable and is also weather-resistant, so you can use it in snow or rain.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The light is really bright and will keep you visible.
Final Verdict: The Nite Ize Radiant 750 Rechargeable Bike Light is the perfect bike light for cyclists, bike commuters, or mountain bikers.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 8 Packable Things That Could Save Your Life
- 10 Camping Gear Essentials That Are Easy to Pack
- The Ultimate Camping Packing List: 29 Essentials
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.