When you’re looking for vibrant nightclubs and beachy bars, there’s no other place to go than Mykonos. There are more nightclub options than you’ll know what to do with, so we’ve broken down the best choices for you to get the most out of your trip.
Mykonos is world renowned for its extremely vibrant nightclub scene. The parties don’t start until 10 pm and usually goes into the early hours of the morning. Since you can’t go to Mykonos without going into a few clubs, here are some of the most highly recommended ones:
- Caprice- watch the sunset and stay for their legendary parties
- Space- one of the biggest clubs on the island
- Aroma- known for its excellent DJs
- PARADISE Club- their pool parties are kicked off with some house music
- Verandah- great for an older crowd
- Bolero Bar- dance the night away to Latin music
There’s nothing more relaxing than watching the sunset from an island bar. When you’re ready to cool down from the beach, go grab a drink at one of these hot bars:
- Semeli- relaxing bar with nice cocktails and fantastic brownies
- Sunset Bar- serves excellent vodka mojitos inside the Belvedere Hotel
- Astra- good beer in a stylish atmosphere
- Scandanavian Bar- the best place to start your night with inexpensive drinks
- Celebrities- a stylish bar where you can spot the rich and famous
- Capaloosa- quiet bar that serves food late
We hope you packed your bathing suit, clubbing outfits and energy drinks!
Editor’s note: The information contained on this page was compiled using real traveler reviews about nightclubs and bars in Mykonos.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.