The past few days have seen quite a few announcements for new routes. Here’s a breakdown of who has ’em, where they’re going, and when:
AirTran: Milwaukee to:
- Boston, three round-trips daily, beginning July 7
- Washington (Reagan), four round-trips daily, beginning October 7
- New Orleans, one round-trip daily, beginning October 7
- Ft. Lauderdale, one round-trip daily, beginning November 4
- Sarasota, one round-trip daily, beginning November 18
- Phoenix, one round-trip daily, beginning November 18
Allegiant: Long Beach, California, to Bellingham, Washington; three round-trips weekly, beginning July 1. This is Allegiant’s first route into Long Beach.
Frontier: Milwaukee-Cancun, up to three round-trips weekly, beginning December 18
JetBlue: Boston-Phoenix, one round-trip daily, beginning September 2.
Readers, are any of these routes useful to you? Any suggestions for where these airlines could fly next?
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
New Zealand: 13-Night, 5-City Vacation w/Air,...
Down Under Answersvacation $6199+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+