Neso Beach Tent Review
Price and Where to Buy Neso Beach Tent: Available on Amazon for $89.99.
- Very lightweight (3.9 lbs)
- 50 UPF sun protection
- Water repellent
- Zippered main compartment keeps your stuff secure
- Folds down into included shoulder carrying bag
- East to set up (no stakes required)
On the expensive side for a sun canopy.
How Neso Beach Tent Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Protect your skin from the sun and avoid heatstroke under this shelter.
- Value: 7/10. On the expensive side, but the Neso Tent is well-made.
- Portability: 10/10. Folds down into the included 19.5 inch shoulder carrying bag. Very lightweight—just weigh down the corner anchors with sand, rocks, or anything else that’s around.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Sun protection is always cool (plus the Neso Tents come in fun colors).
Final Verdict: If you spend a lot of time at the beach or places without shade, the Neso Tent is an great, easy, portable option.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.