Neova Smart Sunscreen Review
Price and Where to Buy Neova Smart Sunscreen: Available on Neova’s website for $45.
- Provides SPF 40 protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Extremely hydrating for your skin—has a great, smooth, non-oily feel on your face
- The Neova Color Correction cream has a sheer cosmetic tint, to even and brighten your skin tone
- Blends in easily
- Comes in a TSA-approved 2.5 oz. size
- Contains antioxidants and enzymes to protect against skin damage and signs of aging
- Although the light tint worked well on my (admittedly pale) skin tone, it might not work as well for people with a darker complexion
How Neova Smart Sunscreen Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. I hate having to pack a separate sunscreen, face moisturizer, and makeup primer or foundation. The Neova combines all of these products in to one.
- Portability: 10/10. The 2.5 oz size is perfect for flying, and the bottle has a secure cap that will keep it from leaking.
- Value: 6/10.This is a decent deal—similar products retail for much higher. The amount of lotion that you get for the price is a bargain.
- Durability: 10/10. The Neova offers sun protection for up to 80 minutes, even while swimming or sweating.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The light tint gives your skin a little boost, without looking overly made up.
Final Verdict: Want a facial sunscreen that goes the extra mile? The Neova feels amazing and looks even better, plus it gives five-star sun-protection that you’ll actually want to wear. Scoop it up now while it’s still on sale.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.