Neova Smart Sunscreen Review
Price and Where to Buy Neova Smart Sunscreen: Available on Neova’s website for $45.
- Provides SPF 40 protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Extremely hydrating for your skin—has a great, smooth, non-oily feel on your face
- The Neova Color Correction cream has a sheer cosmetic tint, to even and brighten your skin tone
- Blends in easily
- Comes in a TSA-approved 2.5 oz. size
- Contains antioxidants and enzymes to protect against skin damage and signs of aging
- Although the light tint worked well on my (admittedly pale) skin tone, it might not work as well for people with a darker complexion
How Neova Smart Sunscreen Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. I hate having to pack a separate sunscreen, face moisturizer, and makeup primer or foundation. The Neova combines all of these products in to one.
- Portability: 10/10. The 2.5 oz size is perfect for flying, and the bottle has a secure cap that will keep it from leaking.
- Value: 6/10.This is a decent deal—similar products retail for much higher. The amount of lotion that you get for the price is a bargain.
- Durability: 10/10. The Neova offers sun protection for up to 80 minutes, even while swimming or sweating.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The light tint gives your skin a little boost, without looking overly made up.
Final Verdict: Want a facial sunscreen that goes the extra mile? The Neova feels amazing and looks even better, plus it gives five-star sun-protection that you’ll actually want to wear. Scoop it up now while it’s still on sale.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.