Last summer, I made the switch to natural deodorant for personal health reasons and discovered that finding the right blend of ingredients for you is a struggle. Personally, I have been a fan of Native but recently tested out Myro for a travel-friendly deodorant option.
Price and where to buy it: $10 for a trial kit on Myro’s website.
How Myro Deodorant Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This natural deodorant most resembled the antiperspirant I had been using. It’s a stick (some natural deodorants are sprays or bars) and it comes in a variety of pleasant scents; my personal favorite is Pillow Talk.
- Value: 9/10. Myro’s price is on par with other natural deodorant brands on the market, and I love that you only have to buy the refill inserts.
- Durability: 10/10. Both the deodorant’s odor protection and the actual packaging are long-lasting. Plus, the case is environmentally friendly.
- Portability: 9/10. While the cylinder shape of the deodorant case is larger than a travel-size deodorant, I didn’t find it too cumbersome to travel with. Plus, on longer trips, travel-size deodorants sometimes don’t last long enough. Myro is in between a larger stick and a travel-size option.
Final Verdict: If you’ve made the switch to a natural deodorant and you’re looking for new toiletries, Myro deodorant is travel-friendly and effective.
More from SmarterTravel
- 6 Easy Ways to Travel Plastic-Free
- How to Create a Zero-Waste Toiletry Kit
- Shampoo and Conditioner Bars Review
Ashley Rossi is always ready for her next trip. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram for travel tips, destination ideas, and off the beaten path spots.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+