Last summer, I made the switch to natural deodorant for personal health reasons and discovered that finding the right blend of ingredients for you is a struggle. Personally, I have been a fan of Native but recently tested out Myro for a travel-friendly deodorant option.
Price and where to buy it: $10 for a trial kit on Myro’s website.
How Myro Deodorant Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This natural deodorant most resembled the antiperspirant I had been using. It’s a stick (some natural deodorants are sprays or bars) and it comes in a variety of pleasant scents; my personal favorite is Pillow Talk.
- Value: 9/10. Myro’s price is on par with other natural deodorant brands on the market, and I love that you only have to buy the refill inserts.
- Durability: 10/10. Both the deodorant’s odor protection and the actual packaging are long-lasting. Plus, the case is environmentally friendly.
- Portability: 9/10. While the cylinder shape of the deodorant case is larger than a travel-size deodorant, I didn’t find it too cumbersome to travel with. Plus, on longer trips, travel-size deodorants sometimes don’t last long enough. Myro is in between a larger stick and a travel-size option.
Final Verdict: If you’ve made the switch to a natural deodorant and you’re looking for new toiletries, Myro deodorant is travel-friendly and effective.
More from SmarterTravel
- 6 Easy Ways to Travel Plastic-Free
- How to Create a Zero-Waste Toiletry Kit
- Shampoo and Conditioner Bars Review
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.