The Mouth Watchers Travel Toothbrush, which folds for easy packing, has soft bristles featuring silver technology designed to kill bacteria.
Mouth Watchers Travel Toothbrush Review:
How the Mouth Watchers Travel Toothbrush Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. There are few more essential items on your packing list than a toothbrush, and the fact that this one folds to protect the bristles makes it particularly handy for travelers. The antimicrobial technology, which keeps bacteria from building up between uses, is a nice plus—especially since many travelers go weeks or months between trips.
- Value: 9/10. It’s a little more expensive than a run-of-the-mill toothbrush you might pick up at Walmart, but the folding function and antimicrobial features make it worth the slight extra cost.
- Portability: 10/10. The toothbrush weighs less than two ounces and folds up small enough to fit into just about any little cranny of your toiletry bag.
- Durability: 9/10. The soft bristles may feel fragile, but they’re made of a polyester material that’s designed to be sturdy.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. A toothbrush is too prosaic an item to be truly cool, but Mouth Watchers’ extra-long, extra-thin bristles—designed to reach spaces other toothbrushes can’t—are pretty nifty.
Final Verdict: The Mouth Watchers Travel Toothbrush is an affordable and practical addition to any travel packing list.
Follow Sarah Schlichter on Twitter @TravelEditor for more travel tips and inspiration.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.