The Mouth Watchers Travel Toothbrush, which folds for easy packing, has soft bristles featuring silver technology designed to kill bacteria.
Mouth Watchers Travel Toothbrush Review:
How the Mouth Watchers Travel Toothbrush Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. There are few more essential items on your packing list than a toothbrush, and the fact that this one folds to protect the bristles makes it particularly handy for travelers. The antimicrobial technology, which keeps bacteria from building up between uses, is a nice plus—especially since many travelers go weeks or months between trips.
- Value: 9/10. It’s a little more expensive than a run-of-the-mill toothbrush you might pick up at Walmart, but the folding function and antimicrobial features make it worth the slight extra cost.
- Portability: 10/10. The toothbrush weighs less than two ounces and folds up small enough to fit into just about any little cranny of your toiletry bag.
- Durability: 9/10. The soft bristles may feel fragile, but they’re made of a polyester material that’s designed to be sturdy.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. A toothbrush is too prosaic an item to be truly cool, but Mouth Watchers’ extra-long, extra-thin bristles—designed to reach spaces other toothbrushes can’t—are pretty nifty.
Final Verdict: The Mouth Watchers Travel Toothbrush is an affordable and practical addition to any travel packing list.
Follow Sarah Schlichter on Twitter @TravelEditor for more travel tips and inspiration.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.