If you’re like me and you’ve gone through dozens of phone chargers, the MOS Spring lightning cable is for you. I’ve thrown many USB cords out because of exposed or frayed wires, so I was very excited to test out this woven cable charger.
MOS Spring Lightning Cable Review
Price and Where to Buy the MOS Spring Lightning Cable: You can purchase any of the MOS Spring lightning cables on Amazon. They come with a lifetime warranty.
How the MOS Spring Lightning Cable Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Everyone needs a phone charger, and even if you have a current working one, an extra cable never hurts. If you’re a frequent traveler like me, this one is even more handy because of its durability. The cable also comes in a 6-foot option, which is nice for travel since many outlets aren’t always strategically placed in hotels.
- Value: 10/10. The 3-foot long cable is a little more expensive than other charging cables, but this one comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Portability: 9/10. It’s just slightly heavier than a standard cable, but because of the Exoskeleton woven jacket, it holds its shape better, doesn’t tangle, and is easier for travel.
- Durability: 10/10. This cable has a woven jacket to protect the wires from exposure and fraying, an aluminum finish, and spring relief around the ends, which give it a lifetime warranty. I’d say it’s durable.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. A charging cable that lasts forever? Seems pretty cool to me. Its sleek design and the fact that it physically can’t get tangled also contributes to its cool factor
Whether you have an iPhone or Android, the MOS Spring lightning cable is a smart purchase if you find yourself constantly replacing USB cables for your phone charger. MOS also has some other cool products, like a cable organizer and power extension outlet for your other travel charging needs.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and cool factor. Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.
Editor’s note: This story was originally published on August 17, 2016. It has been updated to reflect the most current products, pricing, and availability.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.