Maui Jim’s Baby Beach sunglasses are lightweight and perfectly designed for smaller faces.
Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses Review
How the Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Most adult sunglasses look way too big on me, which is why I love the Baby Beaches–they’re designed for smaller to medium faces. Plus, they block out 100% of harmful UV rays and 99.9% of glare, to keep your eyes safe.
- Value: 8/10. Although these are expensive, they’re worth it. The lenses are super thin, lightweight, and scratch/shatter-resistant. The sunglasses come with a two year warranty, and nose pads and temples can be replaced for free.
- Portability: 10/10. These are the most lightweight sunglasses I’ve ever owned!
- Durability: 10/10. The frame is made from pure titanium, and the hinges are anti-corrosive. The lenses are designed to last as well, and are made from a scratch and shatter resistant material.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Baby Beaches come in cool colors (gold, silver, or silver with a blue mirror coating) and look really stylish.
Final Verdict: If you have a small face that’s usually swamped by regularly sized sunglasses, treat yourself to Maui Jim’s Baby Beach sunglasses!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.