Matador’s Pocket Blanket lives up to its name–this compact sheet fits in a small, attached storage pouch that’s smaller than the palm of your hand, but folds out to be 63″ x 44″.
Matador’s Pocket Blanket Review
Price and Where to Buy Matador’s Pocket Blanket: Matador’s Pocket Blanket is available on Amazon for $24.99.
How Matador’s Pocket Blanket Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. The places where you most need an outdoors blanket (like for a picnic or at the beach) are often the places where it’s most annoying to carry something large and bulky. This compact and lightweight blanket is really easy to carry. It has weighted corners which will stand up to a light breeze, but I tested it on a windy day and had to use water bottles and shoes to hold it down on the beach.
- Value: 8/10. $24.99 is a good price for a great product.
- Portability: 10/10. The Pocket Blanket is significantly lighter than a normal blanket or sheet, and much smaller. You wouldn’t even notice the extra weight/size in a beach bag or hiking backpack.
- Durability: 10/10. The blanket has a water repellent back, and is puncture-resistant, so you can use it pretty much anywhere. It’s easy to clean up as well, since it’s a wipe-able nylon material. (I threw it in the washer and it came out fine.)
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love that it folds down neatly so you can toss this blanket in a small purse.
Final Verdict: This is the ultimate portable picnic blanket.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.