Lucy Endurance Woven Shorts Review
- Two pockets that can hold your essentials, including one with a zipper
- Adjustable length thanks to the side cinch tie
- Quick-drying and lightweight fabric
- Comfortable knit waistband
- Side ties can come undone unless you tightly double knot them
How Lucy Endurance Woven Shorts Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The eternal question: why doesn’t most women’s activewear come with pockets? The Lucy Endurance shorts give us two, and are super comfortable.
- Value: 7/10. These are somewhat pricier than other running shorts you can find.
- Portability: 10/10. The shorts are lightweight and quick-drying.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. It’s hard to find running shorts that aren’t either too long or microscopic. With a 3.5 inch inseam, the Lucy Endurance shorts look just right.
Final Verdict: The Lucy Endurance shorts are comfortable, quick-drying, and will definitely join us on our next hot weather workout or active vacation.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Photo: Lucy)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.