Price and Where to Buy Lowa’s Arco GTX Lo: $210 at LOWA.com.
How the Lowa Arco GTX Lo Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Arco GTX Lo is a trekking shoe in disguise. Cool color choices, embossed leather uppers, and a fairly sleek silhouette make it a good match for urban escapes—but it has serious hiking cred as well. High-performance outsoles, GORE-TEX lining, and a slingshot heel design mean it offers great support on uneven trails. They perform just as well on pavement—especially when you’re walking all day.
- Value: 8/10. At $210, this is not a cheap shoe, but it might be the best-made pair you’ve ever owned. Lowa shoes and boots are 100 percent hand-crafted in Europe, and the company stands by its clean manufacturing, minimal waste, and fair labor practices.
- Portability: 9/10. Hiking shoes often weigh a suitcase down, but the Arco GTX Lo offers hiking-shoe performance in a much lighter-weight package.
- Durability: 10/10. These are extremely well-made shoes, and will likely see you through many trips, hikes, and new cities before showing much wear.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. To offer the support of a hiking shoe, without announcing its outdoorsy inclinations in its look, makes this a multi-purpose travel shoe that offers both support and style.
Final Verdict: The Arco GTX Lo shoes for men are a great travel choice for anyone planning both active and urban pursuits and who wants style and comfort.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.