Lo & Sons’ the O.G. 2 is a laptop bag, gym bag, personal item, and weekender all in one stylish package.
Lo & Sons the O.G. 2 Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The O.G. 2 is available on Lo & Sons’ website for $333 for the medium size or $338 for the large.
How The O.G. 2 Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The O.G. 2 is an incredibly versatile bag. It has a hidden side compartment that keeps shoes separate from everything else in your bag, making it perfect for the gym or a weekend away. There are tons of pockets inside, so that your laptop, keys, wallet, phone, tablet, water bottle, and more all have a designated spot to keep you organized. My favorite organizational feature from the O.G. 2 is the key leash that makes finding your keys fast, even if they’re buried at the bottom of the bag.
- Durability: 10/10. This bag is made from a very high-quality nylon material that is water-resistant and easy to wipe clean. This material is very durable and doesn’t get scratched or damaged easily like leather does. The zippers are also water-resistant, so you can confidently carry this bag in the rain.
- Portability: 10/10. The bag’s compact but roomy size (16.5″ x 13.75″ for the medium and 14.75″ x 16.5″ for the large) holds enough for a light packer’s weekend trip, but can still fit under any airline seat. It has a sleeve that allows you to slip the bag over your suitcase’s handle, as well as a removable memory foam shoulder pad that prevents shoulder pain while carrying even the most overstuffed bag.
- Style: 10/10. The O.G. 2 comes in a variety of colors and the design itself is classy and timeless, so you could carry this as a work bag or with a more casual outfit.
Final Verdict: The lightweight, ultra-organized O.G. 2 will replace your personal item, gym bag, laptop bag, and weekender.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 9 Ingenious Travel Handbags to Improve Your Next Trip
- 6 Pieces of Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags
- 10 Best Foldable Travel Bags and Foldable Luggage
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.