Lo & Sons’ T.T. Laptop Tote makes for the perfect personal item on your next flight, thanks to its thoughtful features and roomy size. It will pass even the most stringent airlines’ handbag size requirements, but still hold up to a 13″ laptop and the rest of your essentials.
Lo & Sons T.T. Laptop Tote Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The T.T. Laptop Tote is available on Lo & Sons’ website for $260.
Rates:How the T.T. Laptop Tote
- Usefulness: 10/10. The T.T. laptop tote has all of the essential features a traveler needs, and even some they’ve probably never thought of. It’s made from a water-resistant nylon, has a sleeve to slip over your suitcase handle and save your shoulders, and plenty of pockets. You can easily fit a laptop, Kindle, umbrella, water bottle, and clutch inside here–with room to spare.
- Portability: 10/10. The handles are nicely cushioned to make this tote easy to carry even when it’s overloaded, and the suitcase sleeve is a back-saver at the airport.
- Durability: 10/10. The water-resistant nylon fabric is easy to clean, and the straps are built to last, no matter how full you’ve stuffed the bag.
- Style: 10/10. The slim design looks professional and works in the office and the airport. The lavender-colored printed interior adds a fun pop of color, and the silver or gold accents make the bag look more expensive than it is.
Final Verdict: The T.T. Laptop Tote scores a perfect 10 for style and function.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 11 Most Stylish Laptop Bags for Travel
- 14 Travel Totes That Do the Most
- 8 Great Crossbody Bags for Travel
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.