The Lo & Son’s Catalina Deluxe is the perfect weekender bag to take with you on your next getaway. Whether you’re traveling by bus, train, plane, or car, it fits everything you need and doesn’t take up too much space on any form of transportation.
The Lo & Son’s Catalina Deluxe Review
Price and Where to Buy the The Lo & Son’s Catalina Deluxe: The Catalina Deluxe is available in two sizes (large and small) on Lo & Son’s website, starting at $128.
How the The Lo & Son’s Catalina Deluxe Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. This fits the perfect amount for a weekend, is easy to carry, and is stylish. The cushioned cross-body strap makes carrying the bag easy, and the zippered bottom compartment makes packing an extra pair of shoes a breeze. There’s also a back sleeve for attaching the bag onto a rolling carry-on’s telescoping handle, and there are three internal pockets, plus an outer zipped pocket for easy access.
- Value: 8/10. The soft canvas bag is a little more expensive than other weekend-style bags, but this one has a few extra features that make the price worthwhile.
- Portability: 9/10. The canvas is super lightweight and the cross-body strap is comfortable if you have to carry the bag for a few blocks. The bag also folds small for easy storage.
- Durability: 9/10. It’s machine washable, which is awesome, but you can also easily spot clean the canvas. The bottom compartment has a removable padded insert for extra support.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The minimalist design is sleek and the bag is available in four different colors, so you can pick one that matches your style. It’s also been featured on fashion blogger and influencers’ accounts and blogs, so you know it’s on-trend.
Final Verdict: The Lo & Son’s Catalina Deluxe is a great weekend bag. I recently took it on a bus trip from Boston to NYC and was pleasantly surprised by how much it fit (I was testing out the larger size) and how comfortable it was to carry. The smaller size could qualify as a personal item on a flight and would be a good addition with a rolling bag to take on a longer trip.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.