Lily Trotters compression socks help prevent swollen legs on long flights (but still look good).
Lily Trotters Compression Socks Review
How the Lily Trotters Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Compression socks can help prevent circulation problems caused by sitting for long periods (like on planes), make your legs feel less tired after standing or walking around all day, and even increase athletic performance. The Lily Trotters have 15-20 mmHG graduated compression.
- Value: 6/10. The Lily Trotters are $48, which is fairly expensive for compression socks.
- Portability: 10/10. These are small and lightweight, thanks to the micro-nylon/spandex material.
- Durability: 10/10. The Lily Trotters are machine-washable, moisture-wicking, and antimicrobial, so they will stay fresh for a long time.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. The socks come in much cuter designs than I’ve found in any other compression sock!
Final Verdict: Got a long-haul flight coming up? Try out these fashionable compression socks.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.