The LifeSaver Liberty is a lightweight and easy-to-use water bottle that filters water to make it safe to drink.
LifeSaver Liberty Review:
How the LifeSaver LibertyRates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The LifeSaver Liberty quickly filters close to 100 percent of viruses, bacteria, and cysts, which means that you can use it to safely drink from any water source. It also has a replaceable, activated carbon disc which will help improve the taste of your water.
- Value: 8/10. The LifeSaver Liberty comes with a five foot long scavenger hose (to get water from rivers), a replaceable filter cartridge, and an activated carbon disc, which makes it a good value.
- Durability: 10/10. The water bottle itself is made from SteriTouch antimicrobial materials and is BPA-free, plus very durable. The LifeSaver Liberty can filter up to 2,000 liters before the filter needs to be replaced.
- Portability: 7/10. The water bottle weighs just under 1.5 lbs.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The LifeSaver Liberty comes in fun colors and looks like a normal water bottle.
Final Verdict: If you are headed camping or somewhere without clean water, the LifeSaver Liberty will allow you to quickly and easily drink from anywhere.
More from SmarterTravel:
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.