Nothing ends a ski day faster than cold hands, so keep your mitts warm from first chair to last with the LEKI Explore XT Lady Mitts.
LEKI Explore XT Lady Mitts Review:
How the LEKI Xplore XT Lady Mitts Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Lined with Primaloft, these mittens are waterproof, windproof, and non-bulky so you won’t be restrained. The Xplore XT Lady Mitts are specifically designed to fit women and have a slightly wider cut that helps with heat retention.
- Value: 7/10. The mittens are pricey, but the waterproofing and warmth may be worth it for frequent skiers.
- Durability: 10/10. The exterior of the mittens is made from SOFT-TEX, a flexible and soft layer that resists water and wind and will last for a long time.
- Portability: 9/10. The Primaloft lining keeps these mittens on the slimmer side without sacrificing warmth.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The mittens have an all-black design that looks good.
Final Verdict: For mittens that will keep you warm without sacrificing function, try the LEKI Xplore XT Lady Mitts.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best Snow Gear for Winter Travel
- The 9 Best Ski Gear Items for This Winter
- America’s 10 Best Small Ski Resorts
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.