LAT_56 Road Warrior Review
Price and Where to Buy LAT_56 Road Warrior: Available on Lat56.com for $449.
- Meets the carry-on size requirements for major airlines
- Lightweight (6.8 lbs)
- Made from extremely durable military-spec molded EVA foam and Ballistic Nylon
- Fits two suits, and has a patented Suit Packing System that prevents wrinkles and creases
- Water-resistant exterior
- Detachable water-resistant sealed shoe or laundry bag
- Detachable pouches for smaller items
- Plush interior lining
- Smooth wheels inspired by longboard skateboards for easy pulling
- External access to your 3-1-1 toiletries make airport security easy
- Smooth telescoping handle
- Lifetime guarantee
- Smaller than the maximum carry-on size for some airlines
- Very expensive
How LAT_56 Road Warrior Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We love all of the little features built-in to this carry-on, and this is especially useful if you travel with suits a lot .
- Value: 4/10. The price of the suitcase is really expensive, although it is very well constructed
- Durability: 10/10. The Road Warrior can take anything the baggage handlers can throw at it.
- Portability: 10/10. This suitcase rolls smoothly, is lightweight, and is small enough that it won’t be a struggle to fit it into overhead bins.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. You’ll be organized and your suits will be wrinkle-free, which is always cool. The discreet black bag is professional and stylish.
Final Verdict: If you can afford this suitcase, it’s definitely a good investment that will make packing easier—we recommend it especially for business travelers who usually struggle with packing suits.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Exclusive Offer: 8-Night Private South Africa...
Odyssey Safarisvacation $10999+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+